Keep in touch and follow us in the social sphere!
The Treehouse is looking to expand its family, and we want you to be a part of it. If you want to be at the forefront of the digital marketing industry, we want you. If you love to collaborate with your peers to solve unique challenges, we want you. If you want to be a part of something greater, we want you. We were named the fastest growing digital marketing agency in the state and one of the best places to work in Connecticut. Come explore why.
In this experienced role, you will conduct rigorous analysis and market research to understand customer behavior and use that information to develop marketing strategies to raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve a brand's positioning, and generate revenue.
The Treehouse Culture is that of a team, so we are looking for an individual who works well on a team but also can still be self-sufficient. This role requires someone who can effectively communicate both internally and externally.
•Experience in paid marketing solutions such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Programmatic Media, Connected Television, and more
•Knowledge of Media Buying contract negotiations (preferred)
•Must be familiar with and able to build and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various platforms and be able to effectively communicate their performance results.
•Help develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis, and define brand elements & tones for our network of Contractors across North America
•Find ways to further enhance the brand of our services as well as develop and implement the marketing plans through analysis and current market data and trends
• Serve as a dedicated digital marketing point-of-contact for the Account Management Team, dealers & Brand Marketing Specialists to enable seamless execution of Brand Strategy and Lead Generation of Digital Campaigns
• Collaborate with Brand Marketing Specialists on campaign/tactic strategy and provide input on the development of functionality based on the goal
• Prioritize campaigns and workflow
• Evaluate and optimize campaigns
• Partner with Brand Marketing Specialists to provide early insight into lead markets material creation to drive content re-use
• Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
• Monitor, manage and deliver regular updates on campaign performance
•Digital ad creation
•Social media ad creation, execution, and optimization
•Targeting/retargeting digital campaigns
•Creation of content/assets
•Media buy for ads
Find out more about The Treehouse Internet Group here: www.treehouseinternetgroup.com
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required